Corporate & Social Responsibility
“At Genpact, we focus on long-term business viability, embedding sustainability in our growth strategy and in every one of our decisions attempt to drive superior social, economic, and environmental performance.”
NV “Tiger” Tyagarajan, President and CEO, Genpact
Our areas of focus are supported by the following key drivers:
• Payroll giving and donation programs
• Partnerships with NGOs and strong client engagement and support
• Powerful communication engine that helps build a culture of giving
Corporate and Social Responsibility in practice
Enabling growth, health and sustenance for those in need Genpact Pharmalink supports inclusive growth, education, health and sustenance of under-privileged groups in the communities where we operate.
It has always been close to the heart of our people and is evident through the plethora of initiatives that our employees undertake around the globe each year.
For example, during 2016 Genpact Pharmalink has:
• Raised money and goods for the homeless charities local to our offices in Belfast
• Held events to raise money for charities such as the Movember Foundation, Save the Children, Foodshare Maidenhead, The Brett Foundation, Macmillan
Our Commitment to Sustainability
Genpact Pharmalink is committed to becoming a sustainable business. We are working towards Green accreditation – Green mark.
– ISO 14001 Environmental Management scheme
– EMAS-Eco-Management and Audits System
We successfully completed our ISO9001 recertification visit in the UK in 2016 with the NQA. The recertification visit occurs once every 3 years; Genpact Pharmalink will therefore now be issued with an updated ISO certificate valid for the next 3 years. Surveillance inspections will still occur annually in the UK.
All our stationery is printed on 100% recycled paper. We practice Carbon Offsetting. In spite of our global profile, we try to limit the number of long-haul flights per year and video-conferencing and web-based training are just some of the ways we achieve this.
Our offices use and purchase A** grade energy-efficient electronics and we use only environmentally-friendly and ethical suppliers.
Our people are energy-smart, switching off any unused appliances and monitors at the end of play. Together we hope to set a new standard in business.